RE/MAX of Boulder and Phil Boren
We serve the Northern Colorado Front Range from Denver to Ft. Collins, specializing in listing and selling Boulder real estate, Broomfield real estate, Erie real estate, Lafayette real estate, Longmont real estate, Louisville real estate, Lyons real estate, Nederland real estate, Niwot real estate, and Superior real estate.If you're thinking of buying or selling property outside our market area, please contact us and we will use our world-wide referral network to research any market and refer you to an outstanding Broker. We've listed and sold properties all along the Colorado Front Range from Parker to Estes Park, but we specialize in Boulder Valley real estate. Click for a map and directions to our office at 2425 Canyon Blvd., Suite 110, Boulder, CO, 80302.
RE/MAX of Boulder has proudly served the Boulder Valley real estate community since 1977, is the 3rd oldest RE/MAX office ever, and has been a fixture in the local and regional real estate community since its inception. We enjoy an enviable position as a favorite real estate company in our marketplace, we have received the Boulder Daily Camera's "Best Real Estate Office" award for 9 years (including for 2010), and have been the runner up 4 times.
We have received the "Best Real Estate Company of Boulder" award from the Daily Camera for several years running, the "Best of Boulder" by The Boulder Weekly, and "The Best Real Estate Company in Boulder" by The Colorado Daily numerous times, including for 2010. We have been the leading real estate office in our region for 20 straight years.
RE/MAX of Boulder is involved in 1 out of every 6 transactions in Boulder and Broomfield Counties; we sell an average of 4 homes - every day, 365 days a year! No other real estate office in our market comes close to this level of success. RE/MAX of Boulder earned the following RE/MAX International awards based on sales volume:
With around 90 full-time, professional Brokers, RE/MAX of Boulder has distinguished itself as the premiere real estate brokerage in Northern Colorado, and sets the standard for high-quality real estate service. We have the largest number of listings in the local marketplace; we typically have 400-600 listings at any given time (depending on the season). We have earned a massive market share, garnering 34% of the total sales volume of Boulder and Broomfield Counties in 2010. Below are some market-share charts that demonstrate our dominant position in the Boulder real estate market:
2011 #1 Office in the United States
2010 #1 Office in the United States
2009 #1 Office in the United States
2008 #1 Office in the United States
2007 #1 Office in the United States
2006 #1 Office in the 5-state Region
2005 #1 Office in the 5-state Region
2004 #1 Office in the 5-state Region
2003 #1 Office in the 5-state Region
We think you'll find our team of support staff to be effecient, energetic and eager to help. In a time when many of our competitors have chosen to reduce staff and utilize off-site service providers to handle showings, for example, we have chosen to protect the high level of service our staff provedes to customers and outside agents. We have 12 receptionists and 5 staff positions, which include: a Marketing Manager, full-time Bookkeeper, Listings Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, and General Assistant. Your experience with any of our staff will reinforce our commitment to you in providing the finest service available in the Boulder real estate market.
Meet Phil Boren
(303) 441-5647 • (800) 825-7000 • philboren[at]gmail.com
With over 27 years of experience and having been through several market cycles, no one knows the Boulder real estate market better. Phil has a broad background in residential and commercial real estate sales, marketing, consulting, commercial and residential valuation, and in brokerage management. He's served as Managing Broker for 6 years, in 5 different real estate brokerage offices for Century 21 and RE/MAX franchises, and has supervised over 200 agents and Brokers.
Having helped numerous buyers and sellers from Parker to Estes Park, and helping local companies such as IBM, Seagate, Maxtor, Ball Aerospace, Level 3 Communications, and Valley Lab (now Covidian) relocate their employees, Phil Boren brings a rare and unique skill set to the table:
- 27 years in Residential & Commercial real estate; 25 years as a licensed real estate Broker in Texas, California, and Colorado
- Previous Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute. Consulted on numerous construction, valuation, and loan work-out projects on a wide variety of commercial real estate including residential and commercial land development, office buildings, shopping centers, and industrial projects
- Former Vice President and Senior Appraiser at American Federal Bank, a $2B Federal Savings Bank in Texas
- Award-winning Realtor® with RE/MAX in Boulder; Achieved No. 14 individual in the 5-state, RE/MAX Mountain States Region in 2001, based on sales volume, multiple-year member of the RE/MAX 100% Club for sales production volume, RE/MAX Hall of Fame in 2011
- Member in good standing of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Colorado Association of Realtors (CAR), and the Boulder Area Realtor Association (BARA)
- Received BSBA in Finance and Real Estate from the University of Arkansas; 4-year starter and 4-year letterman for the Arkansas Razorbacks football team under Hall-of-Fame coach, Lou Holtz. Played in the Sugar Bowl, Gator Bowl, and Blue-Gray All-Star Game (1983). Played in the USFL (Birmingham Stallions), and was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Married to Kim for 27 years; 2 grown children – Matt, a graduate of Colorado State University (CSU) in Ft. Collins, and Kristen, who graduated Cum Laude from San Diego State University in 2007, is an alumni of Kappa Delta Soriority.
Many real estate agents will say they have "experience" that they measure just in the number of years they’ve been licensed, or by a combination of their "team-member" experience (beware of the word "combined"), or by membership in various (and sometimes meaningless) clubs and groups; Phil Boren has a broad and unequalled track record of success in multiple areas of the real estate field that is hard to find. His proven experience and success in analyzing problems, negotiating, making deals, keeping deals together, and closing transactions will prove to be very valuable assets to you - especially in today's challenging real estate market.
We know from experience that challenges are present in any real estate market - as are opportunities! If you're ready for the challenge of buying or selling a Boulder home, we're ready for the opportunity to make it happen for you. Check out what some of our previous clients have to say about us in our Testimonials Section. When it matters, hire only the best! We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business.
We're looking for successful brokers to join our team at the #1 RE/MAX office in the U.S.!Find Out More