Move To Boulder, CO: Boulder Relocation Resources
Making a move to Boulder is an exciting adventure, but it can also be overwhelming starting a new job, dealing with movers, changing the kids’ schools, finding a new home, etc. We have dealt with all these issues and want you to know that you’re in good hands with us. RE/MAX of Boulder is a fixture in the Boulder real estate community, has been the leading brokerage in our market for 20 straight years and has been the #1 RE/MAX Office in the entire U.S. for the last 6 years.
We've developed and maintain an exclusive Professional Resource List, with dozens of trusted local vendors to help you with virtually any aspect of your move. We put this, and other Boulder relocation resources at your disposal during your move to Boulder, while you're new home is under contract and long after the sale.
The Boulder Valley area ranks as one of the country's hubs for high technology, bioscience and clean energy, and is a fabulous place to live, work, and play. We have put together Boulder MLS listings and information by city, as well as some of Boulder Valley's most popular neighborhoods:
Review procedures for getting a Colorado Driver's License, vehicle registration, license plates, and vehicle emissions test requirements here; review information about voting and elections in Colorado here. Don't forget to file an official Change of Address form with the Post Office; see our list of local links and relocation resources here. If you still need help and/or information or don't see what you need, we can provide specific relocation assistanceand service in the following areas:
- Community, Neighborhood, Boulder Places of Worship and Boulder Area School Information
- Finding temporary housing or a long-term rental anywhere in Boulder County
- Personalized home searches, specific real estate research, personalized photo and video service for specific properties
- Information and resources for local taxes and local mortgage financing/current mortgage rates
- Moving checklist
- References for move-related vendors, utilities, home inspections, and other service providers
- Colorado Ski and Snow Report
- Hotel reservations and other travel-related assistance. Please see the following interactive map for Boulder County lodging information; to move it around for other Front-Range locations, just hold down your mouse key and drag:
View Larger Map
If there is anything we can do to make your Boulder Relocation more pleasant and exciting, please feel free to contact us, submit the Contact Form below, or call us toll free at 800-825-7000 (x-647). Boulder is a great place to work and play, and an even better place to call home. Just imagine it being yours! Here are a few short videos about life here in beautiful Boulder, CO:
Information source: Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. © Copyright IRES.
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2013 at 12:00am MDT.